Win £250 just by sharing your favourite place in the UK with ukbreakaways.com
We all know there are tons of fantastic holiday spots for the family. But, how many people think of the UK as a hot destination for family goers?
Do you have fond memories of a great holiday destination in the UK? Then, now is your chance to share it with the world, by entering UK Breakaway’s competition to win £250 cash in return for a travel related blog post of up to 600 words in the UK destination of your choice.
The post could be a guide to the destination itself, or Top Ten tips on what to see or do. If you are a foodie, you can write about the local food in your favourite spot – the choice is yours, just make it insightful and attractive enough to make ukbreakaways.com – and whoever reads your post – want to visit your destination. But, hurry, competition ends Sunday 31st August 2014!
(London by Preston Perfect Photography)
How to enter:
- Write a travel related blog post of up to 600 words in the UK destination of your choice. Make sure your post is an original and it hasn’t been published elsewhere. Ukbreakaways.com are looking for your insight into the destination that makes them want to visit your favourite place in the UK.
- Within your post, you must mention ukbreakaways and include a link to a relevant page on their site or competition page.
- Tweet two friends to invite them to take part.
- 1st Prize- -£250 cash!
- 2nd Prize – £100 in ukbreakaways holiday vouchers.
- 3 x Runner up Prizes – £50 in ukbreakaways holiday vouchers
Terms and conditions:
- Competition closes on Sunday 31st August 2014, after which date ukbreakaways will choose their prize winners based on the content of their blog post and its engagement and appeal in making ukbreakaways want to visit their chosen destination.
- Winners will be notified not later than Friday 6th September 2014.
- You must be over 18 to apply
- Only one entry per person
- Visit http://www.ukbreakaways.com/competition for more information on the judging and terms of this competition.
Please don’t forget to leave a comment below and tell us your favourite holiday destination in the UK.
*Collaborative Featured Post*
Subscribe here to stay on top of new content added to Motherhood Diaries.
If you’d like to share your wealth of experience and knowledge with our community then you can apply to become a Motherhood Diaries’ Contributor here.