Win 12 days of experiences with IntoTheBlue’s awesome Christmas Competition
We are now officially allowed to welcome the Christmas season because it’s here, it’s finally here! It felt like only yesterday when we were basking in the summer sun (well, our UK sun) and now we are in the season to be very merry. That means overindulging on festive food, mulled wine (not for me, though, yuck!), and lots of Christmas pressies. It is also IntoTheBlue’s 20th birthday, so they’re giving away a Christmas present from their Christmas calendar every day for 12 days, starting Monday 5th December and ending on the 21st December. It just got a whole lot merrier in this house!
Who are IntoTheBlue?
IntoTheBlue was born in 1996 and offers more than 2,000 experiences, including water sports, flying, glamping, quad biking, spa days, monster trucks and many, many more. So, they make for fab Christmas presents because you can offer your friends and family something very unique to experience this year. They also regularly host competitions, so stay tuned on their website or social media channels for more ways to win some pretty amazing prizes.
12 days of Christmas Calendar Competition
Happy 20th birthday to IntoTheBlue! And for this birthday, they are giving back by offering 12 amazing prices for 12 days (combined value of over £1,000.)
#On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…#
… A Christmas Calendar which will reveal a prize at 10am every Wednesday.
How it works:
- The first window in the calendar would be revealed on Monday 5th December at 10am (go check it out now here!) – You have until 9am Tuesday 6th December to enter to be in with a chance to win that prize.
- That prize will be won by 10am the following day, when the next window will be revealed (and so on).
- Prize announcements only take place on weekdays, so entries over the weekend will count towards Monday’s draw, with the prize being revealed on Friday.
How to enter
- Once the prize has been revealed, have a hunt for it on www.intotheblue.co.uk
- After you have found it, add it to your WishList. Make sure your email is correct, so IntoTheBlue can contact you if you win
- Go to Twitter or Facebook and tell IntotheBlue what you would do with the prize if you won, i.e. do the experience yourself because you’ve always wanted to experience that particular gift, or that you would like to pass the experience on as a Christmas present to a friend or family. You can include some festive photos with your entry, if you wish, but be sure to use the hashtag #itbchristmas
Here’s my entry:
Terms and conditions
Full terms and conditions can be found here. But, to summarise:
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable
- Prize is subject to availability
- The experience must be taken within 12 months from the date of the end of the competition.
- Winners will be chosen at random
*Collaborative featured post*