Honey & Soy Chicken (using Schwartz Marinade Bag) Recipe
I love making marinades from scratch, but sometimes I just don’t have the time or the ingredients. So, readymade marinade sauces, like Schwartz’s Grill Mates Honey & Soy Marinade in a Bag, really cuts down my preparation time when I’m pushed for time to make my family’s dinner. Pair the marinade in a bag with Uncle Ben’s microwaveable rice and you have a hearty meal made in half the time!
4 – 6
- Schwartz Grill Mates Marinade in a Bag Honey & Soy
- 900g (2lbs) chicken drumsticks
- Marinade the chicken drumsticks in the marinade sauce for 15 minutes. For best results, marinade overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cook the chicken on a baking tray, lined with greaseproof paper or tin foil), in a pre-heated oven at 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4 for 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Turn the chicken drumsticks halfway.
- Serve with Uncle Ben’s Microwavable rice.
- Sprinkle the juices from the baking tray over the chicken.
Subscribe here to stay on top of new content added to Motherhood Diaries.
If you’d like to share your wealth of experience and knowledge with our community then you can apply to become a Motherhood Diaries’ Contributor here. Read our Ad Policy here.