Create your Wish List and win with IntoTheBlue during #nationalexperienceweek
I am forever creating to-do lists, wish lists, and shopping lists – all sorts of lists that attempt to provide my topsy-turvy life with some sort of security and stability from the daily multitude of parental and professional tasks thrown at me. However, there is one WishList that I would jump at the chance to create…
National Experience Week is back!
Why, #NationalExperienceWeek 2017 of course! IntoTheBlue.co.uk, who I’ve written about before (check here) are Experience Day wizards and they have created a yearly event that is designed to get you living a little and pushing your boundaries, by creating a WishList, so you can be in with the chance to win all of your dream experiences up to the value of £1,000! This National Experience Week 2017 has already started, so there’s no waiting around, it’s time to live a little! You are officially allowed to start having fun right now!
Oh, and there’s more.
Share your very own experience on social media, using the hashtag #nationalexperienceweek and you could also win a £100 IntoTheBlue Gift voucher – IntoTheBlue’s generosity knows no bounds – literally!
Ok, so what do I do??
It’s actually pretty simple, all the details on how to enter the competition are on the website, but I’ve listed the steps out for you below.
National Experience Week 2017 runs until 26th April, so let’s get a move on with that WishList, shall we!
How to enter to win your Wish List
IntoTheBlue makes it pretty easy to create your WishList here. But, please find below the steps on how to enter:
1. Choose your experience
2. Click the Wish List Button
3. Enter your email address when the pop-up box displays
4. Find your stored Wish List at the top of the site
5. Then, you cross your fingers and wait
Fancy winning a £100 IntoTheBlue gift voucher too?
You can also take part in IntoTheBlue’s Twitter and Facebook competition, where all you have to do is share your own experience via social media, making sure to include the hashtag #nationalexperienceweek, so you can be entered into the prize pot. Don’t worry, you don’t have to spend a small fortune to enter this social media competition. Even though IntoTheBlue offer some experience days starting as low as £6, you can pretty much experience whatever you want, as long as it is something new. If you’re stuck for ideas, here are some experiences that you may want to try:
- Eat something new for dinner
- Take a new route to work
- Watch a new TV series
- Dye your hair a new colour or get it cut
- Try a new restaurant/bar
- Jump off the roof of your building (just kidding, don’t do that!)
Don’t forget that sharing is caring
If you know someone that is in need of some serious fun, then you can share this post via the share buttons above or you can head over to IntoTheBlue and share the competition page with the lucky folk. Don’t forget, the more people you enter, the more likely you are to be invited to share the experience with them! #thinksmart
IntoTheBlue’s Social Media Pages
Competition Terms and Conditions
You can find the competition terms and conditions here. The terms are also listed out below:
- The National Experience Week competition runs from 17 April 2017 to 26 April 2016
- Everyone who creates their personal IntotheBlue Wish List will be entered into the draw.
- You need to have at least two experiences on your Wish List to take part
- The prize will be winning your Wish List up to the value of £1,000
- To enter into the social media prize draw, you must include #nationalexperienceweek and tell IntoTheBlue what you are doing to celebrate National Experience Week. The prize will be one £100 gift voucher
- You can enter both competitions
- A winner will be chosen after the final closing date on 26 April 2016 to win the experiences on their Wish List
- Vouchers will be valid for a year and you can transfer them to other names, so they can be offered as gifts
- Winning vouchers cannot be exchanged for money
What are you wishing for?